PSALMS 84:10 - I WOULD RATHER BE A DOOR KEEPER IN THE HOUSE OF MY GOD

Visit www.DoorKeeperMinistries.com


Sunday, January 7, 2018

Waiting, Watching, Trembling

On the last day of 2017 I sat before the LORD and asked Him to speak to me a Word about 2018. I waited a long while in the quiet, making sure my own mind was uncluttered and able to hear and receive what was on HIS mind.  Eventually I heard the Spirit speak:

"WAR. Many wars will break out. You will see much death - but also great signs and wonders. These times will cause you to tremble with fear; but do not be afraid. Wear my Word like armor. Use the Sword (the Word) as your weapon.

"Israel, My beloved, My delight, will suffer. Pray! Pray and believe! My Word will be accomplished.

"The fall of the wicked is a foreshadow of the fall of governments. Chaos comes and unless one is in the Strong Tower of My Name, they will crumble.

"Things will happen suddenly - and the changes will be almost too fast to follow. Not all will be as it seems. Seek Me. Seek My Word. It is Truth. The deceivers shall be many and you must pray for discernment. 

"The fall of the wicked, the greedy and the corrupt this year is written: 'Woe to him who builds his realm by unjust gain to set his nest on high; to escape the clutches of ruin.' (Hab. 2:9) For the earth will be filled with the glory of the LORD as the waters cover the sea! You (Lord) came out to deliver your people, to save your Anointed One. You crushed the leader of the land of wickedness, you stripped him from hand to foot!' (Hab. 2:14, 3:13)

This was the end of the Word God gave to me and so I inscribed it in my journal and wrote below it, "Abba Father, my tiny frame stands at the window, my nose and fingers pressed against the glass, waiting, watching, trembling...."

It is a time, as never before, when we must be a people who are watching and waiting on God, undistracted by the world and all its noise. He made it clear that His Word is our safe place. He will do battle, as we remain in Him. And this morning, January 7, 2018, He took me to these passages and asked me - and all of us, His people - to pray them earnestly in the days ahead, for this is a prayer for this hour.

Isaiah 64:1-4
Oh, that You would rend the heavens and come down, that the mountains would tremble before You! As when fire sets twigs ablaze and causes water to boil, come down to make your Name known to your enemies and cause the nations to quake before You! For when You did awesome things that we did not expect, You came down and the mountains trembled before You. Since ancient times no one has heard, no ear has perceived, no eye has seen any God besides You, who acts on behalf of those who wait for Him.

"Abba Father, our tiny frames stand at the window, our noses and fingers pressed against the glass, waiting, watching, trembling...."


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Or you can e-mail me at doorkeeperministries@gmail.com.

Blog Archive