PSALMS 84:10 - I WOULD RATHER BE A DOOR KEEPER IN THE HOUSE OF MY GOD

Visit www.DoorKeeperMinistries.com


Monday, November 6, 2017

An In-breaking of Light and Justice

Up all night. Sleep would not come. The images of twenty-seven people worshiping God in their small, quiet country church, suddenly gunned down in a Satanic blood bath, would not leave me. Grandmas and toddlers. Moms and dads. Utterly innocent folks, utterly unexplainable.

As I sat pondering this horrific event in sleepy Sutherland Springs, Texas, an e-mail popped up from a childhood friend of mine who lives very near there. We were neighbors in Missouri in the 1950s, little girl playmates in an innocent, gentle era.  Our favorite thing to do together was to wrap white sheets around us to make "princess gowns," with plastic tiaras on our heads and home-made magic wands in our hands.  She was the child of Arab immigrants, whose grandmother called herself a Palestinian.  Our parents were best friends. Now I am closely bonded with the Jewish people of Israel, and so our lives have taken turns that should have pitted against one another.  But our joyful childhood memories are too strong to let that happen. We wrote to one another this morning, both of us affected by the devastation of this tragedy in a small town in Texas, and we agreed that if we could wave our magic wands over Israel and America, our wands would immerse people in Love - the pure, unadulterated, unwavering Love of God.

Although it truly does appear that the time of Satan's fury upon this earth has come, there is also an in-breaking of light and justice in this nation. God is finally exposing the wretched corruption of Washington and Hollywood alike.

Mark 4:22: For whatever is hidden is meant to be disclosed and whatever is concealed is meant to be brought into the open.

God is doing what is meant to be! Lies, deceit, wicked plans and deceptions are coming out of the shadows everywhere and perhaps an hour of reckoning and justice is upon us.

A prophetic word this week from my dear sister Phyllis Ford confirmed this, and I am printing an excerpt from it below. You can view the word in its entirety if you wish at this link:  https://www.facebook.com/phyllisfordministries/

"I AM moving in this time to release My righteous judgments in the land and deal with those who have been smug and arrogant with their own power. Their influence will be humbled by My Mighty Hand. The hands of the unrighteous and their works have been weighed in the balances and found wanting. I have a redemptive purpose and the restoration of My people will carry a major part of My plan. I will bring down the high tree and exalt the low tree and I will uncover all things. My word will be the last word," says the LORD. "I will remove these evil foundations and I will destroy that which does not represent My plan. Know that there are plans of war, plans of upheaval and plans of betrayal; but there are also plans of standing for that which is holy and that which is right. So wait before Me and allow Me to strengthen you for the journey ahead and enlighten you concerning the serious things that are to come."

Father, we wait before You. We need your strengthening and Your enlightening. Bring into the light whatever is hidden and concealed. Make us to carry a part of Your plan in standing for that which is Holy and that which is right! Give us deeper discernment in this hour. Lead us - not into temptation - but deliver us from evil.

FOR THINE IS THE KINGDOM AND THE POWER AND THE GLORY - FOREVER AND EVER! AMEN


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments. Or you can e-mail me at doorkeeperministries@gmail.com.

Blog Archive